Hi! I’m Lucy! Welcome to my blog- Diary.Lucy! I’m an Asian American girl, born and raised from California, in my mid twenties or a millennial as some like to call it with a passion for personal growth, improving on my fitness and wellness journey, discovering new cooking/baking recipes, traveling, and many more. I also like fast food, zombie shows/movies, and plants haha. This is my blog to share my thoughts on any and every topic whether it’s fitness or food, etc as I wish. Basically my own virtual internet diary to document my experiences and thoughts as I tumble and stumble along the way in figuring out my life. Back in my high school days, I spent hours scrolling through blogs like Xiaxue, Fashion Toast, Cheesie, Musing of Muse, Naomi Neo, Cara Loren and many countless others that I sadly don’t remember anymore. Now I’m sure most of these individuals have moved onto other social media platforms like IG but I loved reading their written content in the past whether it was ...
Comments
Post a Comment