Welcome to my blog!




Hi! I’m Lucy! Welcome to my blog- Diary.Lucy! 

I’m an Asian American girl, born and raised from California, in my mid twenties or a millennial as some like to call it with a passion for personal growth, improving on my fitness and wellness journey, discovering new cooking/baking recipes, traveling, and many more.  I also like fast food, zombie shows/movies, and plants haha. This is my blog to share my thoughts on any and every topic whether it’s fitness or food, etc as I wish. Basically my own virtual internet diary to document my experiences and thoughts as I tumble and stumble along the way in figuring out my life.

Back in my high school days, I spent hours scrolling through blogs like Xiaxue, Fashion Toast, Cheesie, Musing of Muse, Naomi Neo, Cara Loren and many countless others that I sadly don’t remember anymore. Now I’m sure most of these individuals have moved onto other social media platforms like IG but I loved reading their written content in the past whether it was simple outfit posts, traveling sights, or daily life updates. Those blog sites just bring back so much nostalgia for me.

At that time I wanted to start my own blog too but i didn’t have the courage to make one nor did I feel like I have anything interesting to share.  Now that I grown a bit from that shy, awkward, and super insecure high school self ( don’t get me wrong I still have plenty of insecurities but I’m embracing them along the way) , I’m not going to let those negatives thoughts stop me as it had in the past. Blogging is not as popular as it was back then and I’m not sure if anyone will even come across my posts, but it’s something I always wanted to give a try and what’s a better time then now when I’m pretty much locked down due to the Covid pandemic. And in the future if any of my posts will be beneficial to even one person, I'll be soo happy with that.

if you are interested in following me on my blogging journey, click the Subscribe button! Thank you for reading!

You can also find me at:
IG: fitdiary.lucy
Tik Tok: diary.lucy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gift Idea for Chinese Parents and Grandparents

Gift Ideas for the Girly Girls

Gift Ideas for Girlfriend