Souvenirs To Bring Back from Vietnam

Do you typically bring back souvenirs when you go on trips? When I first started traveling, I would always think about bringing little items back for friends/family/coworkers. But as I started traveling a bit more, sometimes the thought of picking out souvenirs just becomes more taxing and stressful. And also, in some places souvenirs are pricey! These days I'm less inclined to bring back souvenirs unless I see something really cool and worth getting. 

In Vietnam, we saw a few cute items and thought these would make great souvenirs. Here are some souvenir ideas if you are looking for them:


1. Journals

2. Plushies

3. Weasel Coffee

4. Fun Tshirts 

5. Keychains

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gift Idea for Chinese Parents and Grandparents

Gift Ideas for the Girly Girls

Gift Ideas for Girlfriend