Hi, I'm Back :)


Hello! Its been quite a hot minute since I sat down and made a blog post. I'm not really sure if anyone out there is even reading this but thats okay. When I first started, I thought I would have more time to stick to blogging but I completely stopped when I had other competing priorities. Regardless, I'm a believer thats its never too late to start over so here I am. Lately I just felt the urge to pull up my blog and start writing again. You might see some content from me on my latest international travel trip to Vietnam. It was a very eventful ten day trip to Hanoi and Hoi Ann and I had a blast! Going forward, I'll pop in here and there to just write about random thoughts, things happening in life, holiday plans, hobbies, goals, whatever I feel like.  If you're still reading this, I hope to see you back. Heres to a new fresh blogging start...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gift Idea for Chinese Parents and Grandparents

Gift Ideas for the Girly Girls

Gift Ideas for Girlfriend